New Galaxy s9

How many people are excited for the new S9? I have the s8 right now, but I am excited to try out the new emoji/face reading (Im sure we will see a LOT of those videos on V2), and for the video/photography aspects! Its outperformed the iphone X in almost every category so far, so I am excited for it.

(No hate on iPhones, and this isnt an argument on which platform is better either. Just hype for the s9!)

Cheers

2 Likes

As shallow as this is gonna sound, I actually really like Samsung phones; I just own an iPhone because I don’t want to get roasted… to me Samsung has a way better App Store than Apple any day, but I also really love my iPhone… I love the emojis, apps, and iTunes, I’ve had iPhones for so long that I don’t see myself changing unless something were to happen, like a continuous technical problem

1 Like

Yeah I hate all the hate between the two. Both have pros and cons, but android allows for far more freedom with customization and such. I have my s8 and an ipod touch, but it never ceases to amaze me the amount of people that are so quick to jump the gun when theyve never tried the other brand lol. Iphones have the better aesthetics and brand recognition but thats about it.

One of the reasons I am happy for the s9 is its only 800, i think actually 750. I am ecstatic that they havent gouged the prices!

1 Like

I would switch to Android if I were you! Galaxy phones have always been good, but they’ve been getting better. The pixel phones do give them some competition though :smile:

2 Likes

Tbh I like iPhones due to the emojis and how everything is laid out simple but the galaxy s9 looks really cool so I will probably be switching to galaxy soon.

2 Likes

Is it good your phone? I need to change mine

I love my s8, it hasn’t had any issues besides running some old apps, but thats expected. Battery is good, and it’s a really good camera. Im still finding new features on it, and bixby (androids siri) is getting better

1 Like