New Features/Ideas!

I agree with all of these (especially #6) and I want to add:

1. The ability to choose your byte thumbnails for when people look at your page on grid view.

2. The ability to edit byte captions after the fact.

Love. Love. Love this app and the community it’s creating!!

2 Likes

Ohh yes! I was actually going to mention editing the caption! But the thumbnail one is definitely a good idea too! :fire::raised_hands:t4: & LOL I forgot what I put for #6 so I checked and I actually lmao’d :joy:

1 Like

Any new stuff works for me! My bytes are simple in nature, but I’ll take anything that boosts creativity

2 Likes

Lens for byte. Man I can make soo cool lens for byte

1 Like

Yes to all of these and being able to choose your thumbnail!!! Great ideas @gemikun and @trconrady!

2 Likes

Thumbnail can still be applied look at my feed you will get to know example Byte

1 Like

Right now you can save a video to camera roll instead of posting it, I think that their intention was to be used as drafts?

This is pretty cool, I wonder if its possible coding-wise and still match the app in design.

This is not a thing because they wanted to do everything they could to stop the Rebyte for Rebyte epidemic. I’m not sure if they will ever implement it, since rebyte for rebyte is a very complicated beast to fight.

I think this would be great BUT I would keep the user icon (and a little follow incentive, if they ever implement it). Right now it’s pretty counter-intuitive to follow someone, so it would be nice if they didn’t make it even harder.

All great!

I think this is coming. A long time ago, before the app was even released on a limited beta, this was part of the concept.

4 Likes

Bumping :warning:

1 Like

How do you get the hand icon by your name ?

2 Likes

Those with that badge are the ones selected in the first wave of the byte creator program!

1 Like

This is coming and they will be animated

1 Like

That’s very exciting!!!

1 Like

ah yes the good ol days

1 Like

They’ve added 5/11 of the things you’ve suggested :eyes:

1 Like

Still waiting on Kathy Bates :thinking:

1 Like

They are animated but we cant choose what part of the video :joy::joy: