New Byte poll

The byte poll is now up, and I voted for a couple of things. Hopefully this will keep all the new people on byte.

12 Likes

yes!

please vote it’s important, I’ll link incase if you missed it

8 Likes

Voted! Comment liking is my top priority but the tiktokers are screaming to be able to use in-app sounds.

7 Likes

I Voted!

1 Like

A little upsetting that Dom listened to the TikTokers upon their first few hours on the app for changes WE’VE been tryna tell him to add for months

7 Likes

I don’t understand why this poll is needed, have they not been paying attention to all the suggestions we’ve been making in this forum over the past few months??

They really just don’t care about the beta testers anymore, that is clear.

8 Likes

i think it’s for users that aren’t here

3 Likes

Indeed, Tom. The Alphas have arrived, and they aren’t us.

2 Likes

byte audios would be pretty cool

2 Likes

THIS!! :point_down:t2: :point_down:t2:

7 Likes

I don’t really like the idea of using someone else’s audio. Like songs okay…but what happened to creativity first? I don’t want to see 50 videos in a row with the same audio and exact same video with a different face.

7 Likes

where do these polls come from oO?

this is the 2nd one i didnt see

2 Likes

Let’s see if there’s a bulletin about it … NOPE

1 Like

The app told me. I should have screen shotted it. Didn’t know they had that feature :thinking:

1 Like

you’re in the betatester group, too; thats odd i havnt seen that notification

1 Like

I’m surprised popular music isn’t winning.

3 Likes

straight TikTok hasn’t arrived yet, once they do then popular music would be high for vote!

1 Like

idk why this poll is needed, we’ve been talking about almost all of this for two years lol

9 Likes

It seems it may be something they hit up the people who are beta testers with.

6 Likes

The poll didn’t go out to everyone?