New Byte Podcast!

I finish the first podcast episode of Live it up on Byte!! You can check it out now!!

19 Likes

This is the second episode of Live it up on Byte on Anchor!! It range from Minnie Mouse doll to YouTube COPPAs.
https://anchor.fm/arz-cena/episodes/Tuesday-Days-ea1ehg

4 Likes

The second episode must see for my supporters!!

3 Likes

They’re really good for listening my new podcast!! My videos are nice for IGTV and TikTok! I’ll record the third epsiode tomorrow!!

3 Likes

Good morning!! The third episode will publish today and must be recorded. It includes the Minnie Mouse doll was found and Kim Jong-un’s brithday!! IMG_20200108_061159_545|303x500, 75%

3 Likes

I finished recording for the first part of the third episode on Live it Up on Byte! Stay tuned for the second part!!

3 Likes

I’m finally finished the second part of Wednesday of Tiredness on Live it up on Byte!! You should check it now to listen!!Screenshot_20200106-185542

3 Likes

I’ll record the fourth episode tomorrow but before that I want to record an update for my fans!!

3 Likes

this is so cool!

3 Likes

Wow!! You listen the new podcast on Anchor!! The link is in above!!
@wormcat13

3 Likes

Good morning!! I’ll record the fourth episode of Live it Up on Byte!!

2 Likes

I finished the first part of the fourth episode on Live it up on Byte!! Stay tuned for the second part of the podcast!!

2 Likes

I finished the second part of the fourth episode on Live it Up on Byte on Anchor!!!

2 Likes

If you ever need a guest with creative tips and strategies on how to be a successful creator let me know! I can also help with just being a creator and general marketing tips also! :smiley: :vine: :

3 Likes

I talked about topics for the fourth episode today on Live it up on Byte!!

3 Likes

Hey!! I finished the first part of the fifth episode on Live it up on Byte!! Stay tuned for the second part!!

2 Likes

I finished recording for the fifth epsiode of Live it up on Byte! Shoutout to @carson, @alleyredd, @wormcat13, @Stalemovesmcgee, @devynb, @Fvidz, @Aydin747, @DaveGPomperada, @plushbeats, @christyonce, @B.C.MacNation, @someone, @justinnovoa and @eliasatbyte for listening to the new podcast!!

8 Likes

Good night because I finished recording of the sixth epsiode!!! Tomorrow will be publish.

3 Likes

I publish the sixth epsiode of my new podcast!! You should check it out!!

3 Likes

Good night Byte fans, I’ll published the seventh episode of Live it up on Byte on Anchor!! Also, Howie Mandel has followed me on Twitter!!

3 Likes