Never found the Simpsons that funny

I’m not here to bash the show, but just never found it that good. Maybe it had its moments here and there, but never thought it was all that great.

2 Likes

Ive never watched it.

1 Like

I only watch them in clips on YouTube when I’m bored lol.

never found the Simpsons, family guys, American Dad, etc. etc. laugh out loud funny.

2 Likes

I don’t watch them regularly, so I can’t judge. But that’s your opinion and I respect it :smiley:

1 Like

@anon18773858 @comuga @annam @plushbeats :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I find south park the funniest

Then comes family Guy
And Simpsons last… Simpsons is more entertaining tho

1 Like

This hurts to hear, i love the Simpsons, i watch like every episode and will still occasionally watch the newer episodes(which aren’t that funny), but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

1 Like

Same. I never thought they were very funny. Family Guy had some hilarious clips though

1 Like

I never said they weren’t funny. I just said that @plushbeats has every right to an opinion.

1 Like

The show isn’t terrible, but it’s not something I would watch and just continue to laugh at versus a show like family guy for example. My opinion though.

1 Like

I understand everyone’s sense of humor is different. Most of the time when I see those shows I’ve seen them on Youtube clips as well.

It’s all good.

I’d say that order is just about right for me as well. South Park is a funny show.

Sorry if I came off the wrong way, but respecting my opinion. Thank you much appreciated.

Family guy definitely has some mad funny clips

1 Like

everyone has opinions, so that’s fine. but i’ve never watched it.:upside_down_face: i still can’t believe that show will be 30 years old next year. that’s wild man.

1 Like

Me either lol but the movie was funny lowkey

1 Like

big mouth > simpsons

1 Like

I don’t know if we can be friends.

30 years is a long time for a show to keep on going, especially on tv, but that shows how loyal fans keep a show going

1 Like