Netflix suggestions?

i have watched literally everything on netflix so if you have any suggestions of new tv shows or movies to watch pls comment.

3 Likes

Haunting of Hill House!

5 Likes

Living With Yourself!

4 Likes

Yes! Absolutely fantastic series. Love what they did from the elements of the book and did with it what they did.

On my block, the 100,the order, money heist, coming to America

1 Like

This show is amazing

1 Like

8 Likes

Medical Police, I Think You Should Leave, Love.

Older ones, but titles I vehemently recommend if you haven’t seen:

Arrested Development, Bojack Horseman, Billy on the Street, Comedy Bang! Bang!, The Good Place, and Portlandia.

These are all comedies (for the most part lol)
I will preface: it helps if you can appreciate at all a slightly weird or absurd sense of humor. Especially for the first two things I listed.

2 Likes

You’ve no idea how excited I am to re-binge watch that

1 Like

Extraction or Black mirror :point_right:t2::point_left:t2:

2 Likes

Sex education, end of the fucking world, umbrella academy, the Witcher, bbc Merlin, the flash, dc legends of tomorrow, I am not okay with this.

4 Likes

Ahhhh thank you for reminding me about PORTLANDIA!! I used to love watching that show but it completely slipped my brain from existence. :joy:

1 Like

Lock and key

2 Likes

The midnight gospel

2 Likes

The walking dead

3 Likes

Ozark!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

DID SOMEONE SAY

BREAKING BAD???

But, yeah. It’s the best drama you’ll EVER, EVER WATCH. JUST WATCH IT. I LOVE BREAKING BAD TO THIS DAY AND NOBODY WHO WATCHES IT WILL EVER REGRET IT (as long as they can hold their attention span)

1 Like

I’m sure you’ve seen it but I will always recommend Brooklyn Nine Nine

4 Likes

So so so glad that series got picked up by NBC the day after FOX announced canceling it.

1 Like

same here!

1 Like