Neefy Gets Fit

hi gang:)

if you’ve known me long enough you’ll know about how I achieved a massive weight loss goal 4 years ago. however, with my laziness combined with lack of motivation and personal happenings, I have regressed significantly ;-;

and I’m the type of guy that gets motivated to continue to do something if other people know about it and if I ever start slacking, those very people would call me out. so who better to share my journey with than the people I’ve bonded with and have grown to love over these months:)

which is why I’m gonna start doing a daily update of my two month fitness transformation journey 2.0 here on forums. if I happen to motivate even 1 person along my journey, then I will be a happy happy Neef:)

btw if anyone is interested, the yoga workout I’m doing for a month, is the following: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLui6Eyny-UzzFFfpiil94CUrWKVMaqmkm

and the High Intensity Interval Training that I’m doing for 2 months is the Insanity Workout

39 Likes

Day 1:

Yoga
-Day 1 of 30 complete
-Fairly lengthy but was a nice intro to the challenge
-Enforcing the attitude of connecting your mind and body with the intent to improve per move

Insanity
-Day 1 of 63 complete
-Just the Fitness Test today, but still was fairly tough oof

17 Likes

I love Adriene! I did the 30 Days of Yoga videos on her channel and I absolutely adore her. :heart:

I am also on a fitness journey so I will be tuning in for inspiration. Good luck! You got this :triumph:

2 Likes

:muscle: make those gains and get fit! :heart:

2 Likes

she’s so amazing! I completed her 30 Day yoga challenge back in May and she honestly saved my back, breathing and hip flexors. absolute magician! and best of luck with your journey, please feel free to message me anytime for any form of motivation or if you just wanna flex how awesome you’re doing hehe. I’m all about positivity:)

1 Like

for Bruno :pleading_face: thank you Devyn appreciate the support!

1 Like

You got this homie!

2 Likes

thank you so much broski! shall keep you updated:)

1 Like

:heart::raised_hands:t4::fire: yes!! Love this! Love you!

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: love ya Rom

You got this! :muscle::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Neefy about to be a buff ting :triumph:

1 Like

thank you Alpha :heart_eyes::purple_heart:

1 Like

buffest of tings :triumph:

1 Like

u got this king!!!

2 Likes

oof! The insanity work out is a killer dude! I used it to help me do the wolf runs couple of years back.
Definitely going to check out this yoga chick!
Good luck! you got this! I will definitely check in on you :blush:

1 Like

thank u Emma! :pleading_face: tryin mah best

2 Likes

ikr oof it was the same workout I did 4 years ago but it’s been so long I’ve effectively lost any remnants of stamina lmao. and yes pls do! I’m sure you’ll find a Yoga workout that’ll benefit you:) does wonders for ya trust me

1 Like

neefy updating this thread in a month

17 Likes

You got my support bro! :muscle::100:

1 Like