-Day 13 yoga got done

1 Like

Feb 14th
-Day 14 yoga got done

1 Like

Feb 15th
-Day 15 yoga got done

1 Like

RIGHT, my sexy ass is also a forgetful one so I h8 myself for spam updating my own damn thread lmao. Real talk tho, my Master’s is gettin exponentially busier. I’m a Project Manager working with a Agri-Biotechnology client to research some business enterprises in Nigeria and Ghana so all this new info pushes out old info (like my forum). But I’m as flexible as ever! Tend to get my yoga done right after my last lecture of the day in weekdays and before bedtime on the weekends:)

1 Like

Project Manager? Son of a bitch if I had only known

I’m currently in a Project Management class doing -what else- a project, and I was supposed to reach out to a PM for a short survey on their processes. I didn’t find one and my group was short a survey

Curses and blast it all i didn’t even think to ask the Byte forum. It’s like I keep forgetting you’re all real people who exist in some capacity

1 Like

ahh damn I’m sorry that you didnt manage to find one :disappointed: if it makes you feel better I’ve only been PM for a week so maybe I wouldn’t have been a good choice anyway

1 Like

Feb 16th
-Day 16 yoga got done

1 Like

Feb 17th
-Day 17 yoga got done
-Damn check me out all up to date and shit :smirk: life on track

2 Likes

Feb 18th
-Day 18 yoga done
-Entering the final 10 days of Feb yoga and I’m actually super surprised and proud I’ve kept this fitness streak
-Not obsessed with keeping it a streak for the sake of it being a streak, I’m actually proud I’ve had a really consistent start to 2021

5 Likes

You got this :sunglasses::heart:

1 Like

:smirk::sunglasses: thank you queen Devyn

1 Like

Feb 19th
-Day 19 yoga got done

2 Likes

Feb 20th
-Day 20 yoga done
-Yoga really saving my life with all this project manager work ngl

1 Like

Feb 21st
-Day 21 yoga done
-Into the final week!

2 Likes

Feb 22nd
-Day 22 yoga done late
-Had a busy 9 to 1 lecture then 4pm deadline to adhere to, this Project Managerial stuff may just kill me

1 Like

Feb 23rd
-Day 23 yoga done
-Str8 after my hour and a half meeting, it hit DIFFERENT

1 Like

In yoga today we did a lot of feet stuff cause old people lose support in their feet and fall. So we learned some poses to prevent that :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

1 Like

ooo aw that sounds really helpful, hope it went well:)

1 Like

Was nice she said most people hate it tho but it was nice to give the toes a stretching