Neefy ACTUALLY Gets Fit

Jan 9th
-Day 8 of Yoga done
-This was a really good session for my hip flexors, got to stretch real deep and feel them open up
-I also skipped my rest day to have it on Sunday so I did Day 6 of Chloe Ting’s 2021 workout
-I’m actually improving very very minorly already, I’m finding the moves easier and I’m managing to do each workout for longer

3 Likes

Chloe Ting Day 4 done. My buns are burning. Positively toasted through.
Did not drink the necessary water. Did have some whisky. Advise. Do not drink whisky then do abs work out. Pain.
Also walked 30 minutes/2.5 miles cardio.

2 Likes

Jan 10th
-Day 9 of Yoga done, went by much quicker than I thought it would
-Another nice calming session
-Had my rest day today so Week 1 of Chloe Ting’s 2021 challenge is officially complete

3 Likes

Rest day for Chloe. Still did 30 minutes cardio.
Did a meditation instead of yoga today.

2 Likes

Jan 11th
-Day 10 of Yoga done
-Can’t believe I’m a third of the way through
-Day 8 of Chloe Ting’s challenge done
-This murdered mah butt ;-;

1 Like

Jan 12th
-Day 11 of Yoga done
-This felt really good on my hip flexors again, I can feel myself get deeper in stretches and my leg muscles especially are feeling stronger
-Day 9 of Chloe Ting’s challenge done
-My arms were screaming in pain but they’re getting stronger! Genuinely very happy about the tiny bits of progress I can see and feel myself making

2 Likes

Jan 13th
-Day 12 of Yoga done
-It felt good for my body, but I won’t lie Uni stress got to me today and it affected how mentally I was there for this session
-Same applies for Day 10 of Chloe Ting’s challenge but I still managed to get it done

2 Likes

Jan 14th
-Day 13 of Yoga done
-I’m stressin over deadline szn :triumph:
-Rest day from cardio :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Jan 15th
-Day 14 of Yoga done
-Really has been a rapid af 2 weeks!
-Day 12 Chloe Ting done, my mind is getting cluttered with stress and I hate it

1 Like

Jan 16th
-I completely forgot to update forums again rip
-This day marked halfway point through yoga yeee, day 15 done
-Day 13 of Chloe Ting’s challenge also was complete
-Personal life unfortunately gotten a little rough, so its affected my eating significantly but I’m gettin back on track I hope!

2 Likes

Jan 17th
-Day 16 of Yoga done
-Rest day today and boi did I need it, 2 weeks complete!
-Another rough day unfortunately, but tryna keep my mind occupied and focused on my deadlines

3 Likes