Need Your Help Please

Hi everyone, I need your help…

I want to start a fitness channel on Youtube however, I understand that it is completely saturated! I want to do something different on my fitness channel but I don’t know what that “it factor” is yet… this is why I need your help!

Do you guys have any fresh new ideas that I can incorporate into a fitness channel without being like “everybody else”?

What would you like to see on a fitness channel?

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Hey there!
So one piece of advice I can give you is to just start. Just start making basic videos and getting yourself out there. Your content will take on its own style with time, and you can feel free to experiment with it!

I know that might not be the most helpful, but Its the best I got haha
Have a great day!

5 Likes

Thank you that is really good advice. I just don’t know what to talk about cuz I don’t know what I want my channel to focus on. Maybe I’m thinking too much into it? Idk

3 Likes

hey man! i’m not the best at giving advice, but i am really good at wishing luck! so, good luck with your youtube career! :joy: :+1:

5 Likes

Just do what you think you’d wanna see. What makes the perfect fitness channel? Humor? References? Showing of your $8 million shoe collection at the end of every video? Whatever suits and you and what you’re comfortable with, just do it! But make sure you’re totally proud with what you put out.

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Lol appreciate it!

3 Likes

I used to be a huge fitness freak and I think you just need to make it your own. Like Doctor Mike on Youtube, he acts apart from other doctors on the platform, he’s charming and like the real life ‘McDreamy’ from Grey’s (is what people say).

Maybe start out doing tutorials for certain kinds of exercises because people tend to look for those when they want to get fit.

Just use your personality and be charismatic without coming off as arrogant. I’m sure you’re a wonderful person. Just be yourself.

4 Likes

hey everyone, I finally did it!

Here’s my first youtube video: https://youtu.be/epffvjxq_WY

fyi I don’t have any prior video editing and shooting skills so please bear with me on the quality. My goal is to make short simple videos about health, nutrition, and exercising. There’s a lot of channels out there that don’t provide enough value so my main objective is to help as many people as possible with the basics. Hope you enjoy, let me know what you think! Thank you for everyone who commented on this thread and helped me get over the hurdle of JUST STARTING!

1 Like