Need some feedback

hello! My account is: https://byte.co/TannerOtwaska
I’d really appreciate it if I could get some feedback on my bytes! Sometimes I feel as if I’m not making good enough “content” so, what are your opinions on my bytes and what should I do differently?

2 Likes

Lol just checked you out and I thought most of your vids were pretty funny :joy: I like that level of chaotic energy lmao. My only suggestion would just be to upload more often since it seems your vids are pretty spaced out and your most recent was 2 weeks ago and to just engage more with the community. I definitely like your style though lol

Thank you so much! It really does mean the world to me. I agree with you 1000% that I should upload and engage with the community more. It’s just that I always want to be better with each byte I upload and it gets harder and harder thinking of a new creative idea

2 Likes

Don’t sweat it too much! I can get the same way but I have to keep reminding myself to have fun and not every byte will be a hit but that’s OK. Experiment!

2 Likes

After a while, the ideas just come naturally throughout the day. In the beginning I just wrote down a bunch of ideas I had and kept adding on to the list and never ran out.

1 Like

You’re stuff is pretty good! The videos that are more chaotic and fast paced are my favorite. There are a few I would have personally finessed the timing on some more, but overall you’re doing pretty solid. I struggle with the timing as well, in terms of when to cut and such. It’s ok to keep videos short when needed. Personally I don’t have a solid schedule (besides every Monday I post #modemonday), but try to upload 1 or 2 more videos besides that in a week.

1 Like