Need a Byte account to watch : Who is your favorite Byte account with 200 or more bytes?

Who is your favorite Byte account to watch that has over 200 Bytes? (You have counted).

3 Likes

Jesus, I don’t even know if I uploaded 200 :sob::joy: but mhmm. It’s been 48 days since it was released to the public — I’ll say I have around 50 - 55+ videos (probably some beta folks or accounts that upload 5 - 10+ daily on an average has over 200 bytes in counting)

But I’ll say @ByrnesEffect maybe :eyes:

6 Likes

PEOPLE COUNT THEIR BYTES?

I mean, probably @senorpequenos then?

7 Likes

This thread just reminds me that byte should add a counter for # of bytes made into the stats.

7 Likes

Create a forum :thinking: #idea

You must have over 200 bytes :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Jesus christ 200 Bytes… I’ve uploaded only maybe 35 - 40 if that, and I’m day 1… The only people who have that are probably the guys that upload 5 times a day like Matthew.

1 Like

Actually I counted and I only have 146. hahaha.

1 Like

I have only been here since Feb 18th.

1 Like

my account lol

1 Like

hmm im at 220 plus or minus a few and only here since launch. im not even sure im following anyone with a high post count.

lol wow ive been posting since beta and im at like 50

1 Like

love you for noticing :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

idk about 200+ Bytes but @Utzdude has some great content if you havent checked him out yet

2 Likes

I have exactly 284 right now, though my bytes over the last month or so are much better than those from Dec/Jan. I’m lily on there :sunflower:

1 Like

I have 0 idea how many bytes I’ve made, it’s all a blur :joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Utzdude I think your Bytes are really awesome. Your first Byte @Utzdude was about Asian Homework. Right? People will have to go through all your videos to see if I am right. Right?

2 Likes

200!!! i need to pick up the slack…

1 Like

I have 335… god help me

2 Likes

Regarding people who think they need to post more or post less, I don’t think it matters. You can post 5 bytes a day or 5 bytes a year. All that matters is if you’re enjoying yourself and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise :triumph:

8 Likes

lmao same, i just make bytes of my life.

1 Like