Naming the people of byte

Hello! I just wanted to open a discussion about ideas for a name. Personally, I think Byters sounds silly, so I’d like to propose the term Bytonians, or Bytons for short, since it stands out and sounds epic. What do you want to be the term people call themselves in the future? Now is the time to figure it out!

3 Likes

Bytches?..no?..okay.

9 Likes

Byters is cute, stan for clear skin

12 Likes

I feel its pretty set in stone with byters at this point but maybe you could name your fanbase. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

5 Likes

Honestly Byters seems the most logical to me and I doubt anything else will catch on but I agree it’s not ideal :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Nice :))))))

Yeah, idk, I think Byters has a nice ring to it, like Biters, I think it’s nice the way it is. Plus it’s the first name that people would think of^^

I like byters

2 Likes

Byters is super catchy and follows the norm of names. Viners, YouTubers, etc. Anything else would make us seem weird I think.

1 Like

„Byters“ is okay for me

I would say byters cause its easier and catchy like Viners, YouTubers and Instagramers

2 Likes

There’s an app called Trash and they call their users Trash Angels, I think Byters is just fine. :slight_smile:

Byters all day :smiley:

1 Like