Name something good that happened to you/made you feel good today

I’ll start!

I just got my first chest binder in the mail :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

I made a video

5 Likes

I won a game of monopoly :laughing: friendships were broken in the process :joy:

4 Likes

I was able to have a day to relax

3 Likes

I was able to live another day :blush:

4 Likes

i played the piano :smiley:

2 Likes

I bought a book called ‘The Help’ as I loved the movie since it was based on racism and how life would be like for black women in the 1960s and how they were treated. It’s also really funny in some parts especially when karma got someone back.

2 Likes

I finally stoped talking to a toxic friend

3 Likes

I might have a new job. Even though it’s not definitive, it’s just a great feeling knowing, I might be able to give up the job that I have right now :hugs:

3 Likes

ohh nice! hope it turned out well!!! :grin:

1 Like

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat :scream::scream::scream:

we are thinking of the same game, right? how in the wOrLd?!?!

ahhhhhh that sounds so nice :smile::yellow_heart::+1:

1 Like

tbh always a good thing to accomplish :grin::rainbow:

1 Like

I always wished I could play the piano, but I don’t own one so it just ends up failing miserably :joy::joy::joy: congrats man! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy::rocket:

1 Like

I’m a total book worm and that sounds amazing!!! :rainbow:

(added to list :+1::joy:)

1 Like

omg yes! high fives all around!
:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

oh mi god yes! good for you!!! I also just got a new job recently and know how good it feels, so congrats man!!! :grin::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rainbow::+1::rocket::ok_hand::rainbow::blue_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Feels good get my ass up to the gym even on those days that you are just not feeling the day. But I also feel awesome that I am almost finished with a 600pg book. 18 years of my life I haven’t read a single book cover to cover… last year I read 11 and this year I’m reading 35 :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

omg you have so much to be proud and happy of!!! :grin::ok_hand::+1::rainbow::rocket::blue_heart: CONGRATS MAN!!! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

well this happened yesterday (when this post was made) but I managed to find the motivation to add lots more to this piece of music I’ve been working on for ages

3 Likes