Name one thing you miss because you are quarantined?

We all miss seeing each other and our families and what not, but what is that one thing you used to do on a daily or weekly that you cant do any more that you miss?

For me it’s going to the barbershop :sob: :sob: :sob:

I’m lookin crusty AF right now and i’ve been tempted to use the clippers on myself many times lol

6 Likes

Working :frowning:
Letting my dog socialize
Going to get my eyebrows done/waxing/etc

4 Likes

I miss going to get my nails done! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Going to high school and seeing all of my friends there (cause i am popular)
Im a freshman.
also going to downtown farmington to drink at a coffee place named coljac.

4 Likes

Seeing my friends

3 Likes

Sitting in Starbucks and drinking my favorite lemonade tea drinks like strawberry açai and peach green tea while listening to my kpop music :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Not quarantined really but I’ll say I miss being on campus :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Going swimming or skating with my friends =(
Doesn’t seem like much but yeah

2 Likes

missing long boarding :pensive:

3 Likes

therapy

5 Likes

the gym

3 Likes

definitely miss the homies and the homettes

4 Likes

The freedom to choose when im home. Before i stayed home a lot. But i got to come and go on my terms. And no its just sorta eh.

3 Likes

Sports

Same El Ghazi, same :pensive:

6 Likes

my sanity

4 Likes

Same. I really need a haircut. If the geico caveman and hagrid had a son…it would be me :skull:

6 Likes

Lost between choosing either the gym or the barbershop man lol​:man_facepalming:t5::joy:

4 Likes

Eating Cinnabon

2 Likes

I miss being able to hug my friends and spend time with them :pleading_face: If I knew this pandemic was going to happen, I would have treated this college semester a lot differently and actually go to class to see them more often :grimacing:

1 Like

My job. Got it last January and I’ve been enjoying the hell out of it. I met a lot of people, had a lot of friends, got to do fun things that is new to me but I grew to love as well. Also, I’m a bit nerdy and likes to get occupied that’s why. I miss the travel, the place, the people that I’ve been with, the normal things, etc. But it’s kinda bad lately because I work somewhere on the travel industry and it’s all cancellations and refunds and it’s saddening because aside from the company’s income, it feels like some of the customers have been planning on travelling for a long time.

For now I have been working at home and it feels hell and really limited than what I usually do. I miss my normal job.

2 Likes