Name ideas other than V2

GREAT point!

5 Likes

Loop is my favorite so far

22 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

Dom said that they tried but there were too many legal issues surrounding the name so they’ve had to drop that suggestion :frowning:

7 Likes

Off the top of my head

• Gener8
  • Cre8
  • Spin
  • Trim
  • Fragments
  • Helix
  • Arc
  • Seconds
  • Six
12 Likes

Again, this is just for fun currently, but names like Vyne, Vibe — basically anything overly similar to that app — won’t fly legally.

44 Likes

Darn, VIBE had such a cool vibe to it. Hmmm I will continue thinking of an app name😁

7 Likes

:frowning: oh.

3 Likes

Has anyone come up with the name “Revival”, yet?
but instead of saying “rev*ne” we could say “revive”.
but the problemo with this is that it sounds similar, which sucks.

18 Likes

I think that would cause too many legal issues

5 Likes

Oh that’s smart

4 Likes

Wheelhouse. Inside the wheelhouse would be wheels, or loops. idk just popped into my head rn but I think I like it.

4 Likes

Revinal
Like revival and revine together

5 Likes

Root/Roots Wire, Cord, Wave?

10 Likes

Oh, that’s a shame

3 Likes

Wave sounds awesome! :ocean:

15 Likes

You don’t need to have an app be called something that will fit with the videos, creators, shares, etc… Take youtube for example, the videos on there are just called… videos. The share button isn’t called ‘Re-Tube’. Same with twitch, the streamers are called ‘Twitch Streamers’, however the videos aren’t called ‘Twitches’ and the share system isn’t called ‘Re-Twitch’. Same with Twitter, the people who tweet aren’t called ‘Tweeters’, they’re just called… People/Twitter users.

What I’m saying is, we don’t need to have an app name that fits every single communication tool on the app, it would be nice to, however other platforms have succeeded incredibly well without having the app name pasted on every single thing.

20 Likes

I think Hype or Loop are good names, but I believe v2 is still a great name since it’s a follow-up of the vine and people can recognize it more easily with this name :heh:

4 Likes

Commute
Present
Gaze
Omnis (everyone in Latin)
Unite
Simul (together in Latin)

6 Likes

lets name it “dom”:joy:

18 Likes