Name ideas other than V2

Name ideas here! This is just for fun (currently).

58 Likes

Fan (I thought of this because I was thinking of how fans go in loops like the videos)

11 Likes

It’s actually hard to think of one lol, v…e was good because it was like scrolling down an actual v…e and seeing videos, so if we’re keeping that format maybe something similar? “Descend” “Climb” “Ladder” honestly all I got :sob:

9 Likes

Vibe” is a nice name someone brought up. But others say that there may be issues with that name. :woman_shrugging:

27 Likes

someone mentioned “vyne” as a name which I really liked!

there was also “root” and “twig” that I thought were also good :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Ayyee, I decided on “Vyne” if there aren’t too many legal issues on it hah

7 Likes

Thank you so much wow :heart:

3 Likes

oh lol no problem :slight_smile: I really like the name :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Whoever came up with vibe, I love the name alot. It gives me a feel good vibe and could stand for so much more.

13 Likes

The only issue with having it called v2 and not a real word is what do you call the videos?

And when you rev*ne something what will it be called.

I think a word like vyne or vibe would be better.

9 Likes

GREAT point!

4 Likes

Loop is my favorite so far

21 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

Dom said that they tried but there were too many legal issues surrounding the name so they’ve had to drop that suggestion :frowning:

6 Likes

Off the top of my head

• Gener8
  • Cre8
  • Spin
  • Trim
  • Fragments
  • Helix
  • Arc
  • Seconds
  • Six
11 Likes

Again, this is just for fun currently, but names like Vyne, Vibe — basically anything overly similar to that app — won’t fly legally.

41 Likes

Darn, VIBE had such a cool vibe to it. Hmmm I will continue thinking of an app name😁

6 Likes

:frowning: oh.

2 Likes

Has anyone come up with the name “Revival”, yet?
but instead of saying “rev*ne” we could say “revive”.
but the problemo with this is that it sounds similar, which sucks.

17 Likes

I think that would cause too many legal issues

4 Likes