Name for the videos and creators of v2?

It’s actually good…

1 Like

Thankyou! :heart:

1 Like

How about V2 artists? It sounds professional enough and dom already called us artists?

I feel like vees is a pretty good name for the ‘vines’ and 2ers is good for the artists. @dom are there any official ideas

1 Like

I think dom said that the term is “Artists”.

1 Like

Just found it, it’s right here: Regarding Artists & Creators

1 Like

Pardon the comparison to the Forbidden App here, but personally I like the idea of calling the ‘vines’ v2s or loops, as another commenter suggested, (they both seem to flow really well) and the, uh, ‘viners’ could just be called artists, I guess. Of course having a brand-specific name for the posters would be cool (like YouTubers or Instagrammers or whatever) it could just be something basic like artist or poster.

Videos = Vines/posts
Users = Viners/Refugees

Whoops, forgot about that official post. So yeah, artists, then.

Oh yeah! Thank you so much!

1 Like

I feel like “loop” makes the most sense but idk. ducers sounds like a slang for poop tbh lmao so I’m not the biggest fan of that one

4 Likes

“loops” is for sure the best idea here.

4 Likes

Had to come back to this because I just thought of something - if the posts are called v2s, then when you repost something it could be called a re2. Like, you re2 a v2. It sounds funnier if you say it out loud uhhh moonwalks out

2 Likes

Horticultural climbing plants -ers

1 Like

I aint about to drop a dump

I totally agree

V2 is probably not going to be the final name of the app. More information about it will be released closer to the actual release of the app.

1 Like

Obviously they can’t legally call them vines and viners, but I feel that’s what the community will call them anyway.

1 Like

V2 artists / creators

I don’t want to seem rude but artists sounds to bland and choppy