My new SINGLE “OntheEdge” is OUT NOW! Please check it out :)

Goodmorning!! MY SINGLE “OntheEdge” is available everywhere! Click the link to buy on iTunes and here’s the link to Apple Music as well! Also, added my Spotify to the mix :fire::notes:

6 Likes

Thank you much love and respect :fist: :pray:t5:

2 Likes

Awesome! I can’t wait to listen to it!

3 Likes

the biggest bop

congrats!

3 Likes

Like I do is nice. What influenced it?

2 Likes

i tend to switch to chrome BADUM TSS

Thank you. Much respect and love :pray:t5:

2 Likes

I love it. Are u the one singing or you are the producer?

3 Likes

Thank you. Honesty, at night time things run through my head. So, I started thinking about how some guys can treat their girlfriends like crap. That I’m completely opposite than all the guys that cheat, and beat their girlfriends. When my girlfriend told me about her past with her ex boyfriends. I came up with the title “LikeIDo” because they can’t treat you like I do. I feel I treat a lady better than a lot of these guys out here. That’s honestly, how I came up with the song. So, I started writing about how I first met her. How beautiful she is and that she deserves the world. How, she means everything to me and that I love her. Which I feel that any guy that’s in a relationship should make their girlfriends feel more comfortable being with them. Some guys don’t give their girlfriends much attention and treat them differently around their friends and just disrespect them.

4 Likes

Most definitely me. I produced everything.

2 Likes

U should show ur girlfriend this.
Ps. I have never had a girlfriend so… However I’m not someone that would ever cheat

1 Like

You know it takes a very brave person to be that honest and for that I respect you greatly. Just wanted to show I cared by actually listening to your music

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Much love means a lot. :pray:t5:

2 Likes

Believe spreading care throughout the world means something