MY MUM PUNCHED MY DAD!? Click the link to see it πŸ˜‚

https://youtu.be/-uI_fAeYVoE He hehehehe :joy::joy::joy::joy::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Omg I can’t imagine the uproar in my house if my parents did that

3 Likes

wait im confused isn’t this illegal (i haven’t seen it yet so i might sound dumb)

2 Likes

Everyone watch the video first :joy::joy::joy: & if you look carefully at the YouTube title there is a β€˜?’ …sorry if it was misleading :joy::blue_heart:

2 Likes

So it’s clickbait…

1 Like

YouTube is full of clickbait nowadays people just aren’t as creative and don’t have many ideas to dish out anymore

5 Likes

Exactly. :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

I’m really creative…but to be honest I can guarantee that nobody would have even bothered to watch it if the title wasn’t clickbait :joy: plus it’s not entirely clickbait she was messing that she was going to so I just EXAGGERATED :joy: and if that’s not creative well then I don’t know what is :joy::joy::joy::joy: (sorta) but Thank you (really) for the feedback I will try not to clickbait next time I’m sorry if anyone was angered by it :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: HAVE A BLESSED DAYYYYYY EVERYONE!!!

2 Likes

It was funny but I wish people would take more pride in making thumbnails and creating titles that have to do with what content they are creating

5 Likes