My goal in V2

hey ik this is late but another person was saying something along the lines of this here

2 Likes

I like that post dweb🤙🏼

1 Like

cheers and I love your goal! I hope you make it!!

1 Like

My goal is to connect with other people and feeling special, as Rachel Berry said, being a part of something special makes you special. And I trully believe that v2 will be something special (mostly at the beginning)

My goal is just to make people lives happier. I’m an extroverted and I know I’m a funny girl. I’m that kind of person who is always making people laugh and smile. I just want to share my jokes and weird ideas not only with my Friends but with the whole world. I hope I can get to a lot of different places on the globe and to get a lot of memories from this new experience.

that’s incredibleee

What will your username be? Because you have my follow

to grow and have a big fan base

chabe :slight_smile:

My goal is to have fun and know that people are going to smile and laugh whenever they think about the videos I with make and I want to help people get over their depression. I know what it feels like to be able to not trust anyone around you and think life is horrible and I just don’t want people to feel that way. That’s why I’m doing this.

2 Likes

I want to be able to connect and find people with a similar sense of humor cuz real life is over rated

1 Like

Goal for me aint fame, but to have an oppurutinity to do what I love. Don’t want to miss out on this oppurtunity to get in early on it like I did with youtube, ig, and snap

2 Likes