My goal in V2

Hello, I know a lot of you will not recognize me by name or even notice when I comment on certain post. And that’s okay, but… I want to become more involved with the community. We’re all here because of our love for Vne. And the chance to have something similar/superior to it makes us happy and anxious with all of the anticipation. Upon its release, I do want to become famous,who doesn’t? However, it’s not for bragging rights, it’s for the experience. I’m sure all of you have seen the amount of people commenting and liking famous Vner’s post. Even if they received negative feedback, it must have been pretty cool having millions of people pay attention them. I honestly just want to meet like minded people, those who can relate to my content and offer interesting points of view. I’m an introvert, so ,it’s really hard for me to make any friends due to a lot people assuming that I am, antisocial,rude, uninterested… “a :poodle:” . I digress, I do want to become famous, but only to make friends and become a positive influence. Does anyone else have a “Goal”?

17 Likes

my “goal” is just to have fun and make videos because i like to, not in it for the money. also, to have a decent following which can see what i put out on the platform and maybe gain recognition from some videos. lastly, to make friends.

6 Likes

My goal is to make others laugh and to make their day better and also having fun while doing it

4 Likes

Just doing what I enjoy doing and hope I can share that with some people :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I only want to just have fun & make people laugh that’s all

4 Likes

This is literally my goal… I don’t have many friends so I turned to the internet to make them… I love everything I’ve done because from that I’ve made friends and grown as a person.

6 Likes

Honestly, I’m not expecting to become famous on V2 and it’s not my main goal anyway. I just want to do it for fun and explore how creative i can be. I wouldn’t mind having a decent following but again it’s not my main goal. And i feel that enjoying what you’re creating will automatically result in good content.

9 Likes

My goal is make me popular on the industry so i can “grow” like an actor (i am just an student of this), i want to be more recognize on this and be happy making new friends in all the parts of the world

4 Likes

Good on you! I just want to see if people think I’m funny. I didn’t know about vne when it was an app (does that make me sound old? I just didn’t have a computer phone back then) but the utube compilations got me through some bad times so I’m just keen to keep that laughter and positivity growing :v:

2 Likes

id obviously want to inspire others and make thier days and obviously id want a large following cus then it would make me feel better knowing my influence and reach is large.

large reach = more happy people (given my content is good enough)

2 Likes

My goals are to: Make ppl laugh and entertain them, Reach at least 3M followers.

5 Likes

My goal is to make other people laugh and hopefully be relatable as well. I would love to get famous off this app, but that’s not a goal of mine. I just want my content to be good, and hopefully my content will attract a lot of followers if it’s good.

3 Likes

Sure, I just want to make new friends, laugh, create and collab.

5 Likes

To create the kind of funny and relatable content I wish I had seen on Vne.

2 Likes

At least 3 mil!? Love the ambition, just don’t get discouraged when we all start at 0 my friend :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

My goal is to have fun, maybe gain a small following so I can continue to entertain people with my content :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I know it sounds crazy af. But even if I dont achieve that goal I wont be sad lol.

3 Likes

I like this thread

1 Like

I want to make people laugh and to have fun making videos with my friends :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

My goal on V2 is kind of selfish. My girlfriend has always been shy in the sense that she doesn’t have a lot of confidence in herself and is afraid to put herself out there to be all that she can be. She’s a very interesting person and WANTS to, so my goal is to give her that little PUSH to put herself out there infront of other people. I know you all will love her and our goofy-ass-selves :smile:

4 Likes