My First TIme Trying Photoshop

Hey Guys Just wanted to ask for your opinions on this Youtube Thumbnail I made a today. This is my first time doing it lol untitled

9 Likes

Coolio, but a couple of suggestions. There’s some kind of black border around the picture, and the background and face could look better together. By that I mean like shading or something. But hey, that’s pretty good! but I’ve never used Photoshop so i don’t know what i’m talking about

1 Like

Yeah the shading was something I was contemplating on but thanks lol

1 Like

no problem!!! !!!

1 Like

Really good! I used that editor for a while, if you have questions tell me

I have alot lol but I kinda want to learn on my own for a bit

It looks good! Personally, I’d show more of my face because it’s a bit weird having it cut off in the middle but otherwise very aesthetically pleasing. Nice color scheme

2 Likes

I’m assuming that this is a YouTube thumbnail. It looks great! I just think that the text could use a stronger outline/larger size.

2 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart:

Gotcha I was thinking that tok

1 Like

It looks nice.

1 Like

unrelated, but the title should be “Time” not "“TIme.” well i hope that this helped in some mysterious way

I absolutely love the colour scheme and the aestheticness

1 Like

Now since you mentioned it I’ll leave it like that :smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

Thank u :grin:

this is really good! only thing I would say is try to move your text a little further in so it isn’t too shoved to the side. tends to help with youtube thumbnails.

1 Like

you’ve just won so much respect from me

1 Like

I liked the style and the color, congrats man! I think that for the next time, you can put the text on the left, its a simple rule for design, not an absolute rule, but it gives the person who see a reading flow (I don’t if it’s called like that in english :joy:). You also can use colors with more contrast on the text! But its awesome, keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you broski :orange_heart:

1 Like

Really nice! I agree with most people here, show more face! Those tend to be the thumbnails that attract people :slight_smile: