My dads back at it again

i might not be posting a whole lot iin the next few days because my dad put a one minute limit on all of my apps cause he was mad at me :smiley:

3 Likes

Girl does your dad even like you?

3 Likes

he says its because he want to protect me :lying_face: thats him btw

1 Like

Send this to him https://vm.tiktok.com/JjAKpRJ/

I’m your new father now

4 Likes

im on my school croebook i cant see it right now but if its the tiktok mom hes already seen her and he told me he doent trust here bacause shes trashy

He’s basically using you to display his insecurities of being a an inherently bad parent. On my opinion. He dosent have the right to rip you off of the only thing that keeps you communicated with everyone you like and with the world. Especially in a pandemic

4 Likes

i was talking to him today and he basically said that i should focus on my studies more which doesnt make sense because its summer

Oh yeah it is

Exactly. He’s missusing his authority as a parent to cause conflict. You’re not 7 Anymore

1 Like

also the main reason hes mad which is kinda my fault but mostly his for puting th limits there is because i keep finding ways around screen time

1 Like

Why does he put you on screentime anyways. You’re a teenager if he wants to keep you safe by doing that he clearly has trust issues.

1 Like

maybe ill ask him that tomorrow but im pretty sure hes gonna say that i souldnt be addicted to my phone or somethung but im a teenager hes already too late

1 Like

Maybe he’ll listen. Just make sure of not overpressure him or just wait for another update that erases the screentime and don’t tell him it’s gone😹

1 Like