My current situation

I had an interview yesterday, For the admission to my post-graduation, I did it average… or also could be considered as good coz it was very difficult, but I am still nervous and I am not able to come out of it, it’s killing me that i could have still done better and that’s effecting my normal life any suggestions?

1 Like

As someone who suffers from anxiety on the regular, let me assure you, in all likelihood, you did fine. Thinking that you did horribly is different than knowing you did horribly. I say, just wait it out. There are three things that I have learned through Stoic teachings. Worry about the things you can change, sometimes worry about the things you can maybe change, and don’t worry about things that you can’t change. You can’t change your interview from yesterday, so there is no point in worrying about it. Write down what you think you did wrong, tell yourself you won’t do it again, and move on.

In the end, everything will work out the way it is supposed to. My life has certainly taken hard turns, not finishing school, moving to a new state, getting married, all unplanned and because doors that were once opened were closed.

Just my two cents.

Kane out.

4 Likes

thank you man great advice

1 Like

It’s too late to worry about it now. Let it go know this and that you did you best. You can’t change the past on learn from it.

1 Like

Cool thanks

There’s nothing you can do to change it, but I bet you did fine anyway. I always worry about things like that and it ends up being fine.

1 Like

Wait it out and don’t stress! Stress takes time and effort so replace it with fun acitivities and forget about it.

1 Like

Calm down, I hope that you can get it! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If this stress gives some results that i getting admitted in the college then that would be the happiest movement in the world

Hope everything goes well! Remember to breathe!

1 Like

I can Do anything better than that sometimes… n ya I am never forget doing that

1 Like