My Biggest Problem: Pushing People Away

You are not alone Nick. I feel the same way most of the time, and I understand how sucky that feeling is. I’m glad that you opened up about this, so much respect for your bravery and open-ness.

Just don’t forget that you are precious, kind, cool, and you deserve to be always happy. We, the forums admire you because you’re such a great person. Don’t forget to stay positive and talk to us whenever you needed to.

4 Likes

Thank you shaw, i mean sometimes i dont feel chill and i leak abit in my opinion. Just know no one hates you here so you are safe. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you shonzi, amazing as always <3 ly friend. And you can vent to me too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well thats my problem because im LITERALLY Apollo. Like You dont know how anxious it is hanging with every other god thats so much cooler :frowning:

But thank you, i will try to do so, thank you for the advice!

1 Like

Thank you, youre super kind. Its bad that i say im glad i can relate to someone in my opinion, but atleast someone understands what its like. Ily 2 :’)

And ill remember the DM thing. Ive always wanted to talk to you strangley enough. Idk you just seem to be really cool. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: i never really feel brave about saying any of these things if im being honest, but, if you say so.

Also thank you so much, that means alot. Youre amazing. I never thought I was ‘admired’ haha.

3 Likes

I just finished reading it, you’re way too strong. It’s not easy to open up and share with a bunch of people how you feel and why you feel that way and you just did it. :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3: Look, I get that those were in some way “traumatic” experiences with people and with your “friends” but never forget that this type of situations don’t have to be repeated. First of all you don’t have to tolerate it if it ever happens again and secondly, don’t think that everyone will treat you that way only because a few idiots did. It wasn’t your fault, it’s ok to not be ok and what is even better is that you’re expressing your emotions.
Count on me if you ever need some sort of help.
Ps: Don’t forget that you’ll become a byter.

3 Likes

Oops that might be a wrong word to use, haha I’m not a native English speaker sooo. Or you can just feel it out because you are truly accepted (I guess that can be the right term now.)

2 Likes

If I were cool, I wouldn’t dance like a white dad at a bbq… But unfortunately, that’s not the case.

1 Like

Thanks for opening up,
You are our FatJesus,
We will always be there for you.

2 Likes