Must read! Important documents

Hey Alex if you’re reading this I just wanna ask, why did the chicken cross the road? Also why is a chicken even by the road in the first place? What kind of road is it anyways? Is it a dirt road, paved road, gravel maybe, idk man it just keeps me up at night. Also why is the chicken not at a farm, and who the heck let the chicken out? Yeah know it’s always “why did the chicken cross the road” but why is it never “did he get home safely” yeah know? Idk man I’m just going off in a tangent. One more thing did he press the road side button that notifies that someone is waiting for the street light to change? Is a chicken stronge enough to press it? Why did the chicken cross the road? Is there even a logical explanation or answer? I promise this is the last thing! Who made up the joke? Like was dude just sitting outside eating a bagel and he randomly saw a chicken cross the road? Did he tell himself “why did the chicken cross the road? Did he start asking around town for an answer? DID THE MF GET AN ANSWER? What’s the deeper meaning here? Idk man these are the kind of questions you wanna ask! Also if you’re reading this and you’re not alex let me hear your opinion? Also if you happen to see this post before alex please tag him also! Let me hear everyone’s opinion on this! Also don’t forget to tag alex, like a lot :slight_smile: tag your friends/ family! Even your dog or cat or whatever pet yeah got just tag them and have them write and oppition or insights on this/ waste their time too. Also if you made it to the end type “ YEET” I wanna see who the real homies are :slight_smile: thanks for letting me waste your time :slight_smile: #iwovyou p.s. if you don’t know Alex he’s this cute little spicy Mexican dude he’s pretty chill, with pet Guinea pigs.

2 Likes

@AIexander please help this man

1 Like

Thanks dan!

Dino the accident wasn’t your fault, let it go

2 Likes

:frowning:
If only I would have seen the car first, maybe I would have been able to save her.

1 Like

I feel bad for chicken farmers. I know they hate this joke.

Tagging my cat and fish #ByteFam

I bet they do :joy:

1 Like

:joy: #bytefam

1 Like

Huh? What are you talking about lmaoooo