Musical.ly Stars

Do you think some of the musical.ly stars will move to v2 when it releases? What are your thoughts on that? I personally hope they don’t but I’d like to hear what other people think about this (??)

1 Like

Vine could be used like musically so some probably will. I can’t see too many making a shift especially if their doing well where they are

2 Likes

One is a few seconds shorter than the other but if music is allowed, people could easily lip sync to their favorite song or continue what they did on musical.ly . They’re quite similar, both are video sharing apps.

3 Likes

Yes I feel like every one is going to be on V2 and I’m ready to see everyone’s content

3 Likes

I personally wouldn’t mind musically stars joining vine because some of them are creative as heck

11 Likes

Even if they don’t join, I’ll probably be posting musically-walk vines so…

3 Likes

To be honest, there are several video editing features built within musical.ly that are what make musically vids popular. If a musically user wanted the same effect they would have to not only make sure their clip made the cut for v2’s 6 seconds, but to also save it and upload it. I’m very doubtful that musically people will to their musically magic on v2.

Care to elaborate on what the heck a musically-walk is?

3 Likes

It should have said musically-esk not walk :rofl:

1 Like

Dear lorddd :rofl::rofl:

Some people can be creative and have good ideas for music, i’d be interested

Anytime I think of vine music, I think of Allicattt who went from vine to make her own songs

1 Like

I personally never watched musically but from what I understand many of them are on YouTube. If they do come to v2 I don’t see them making it a big outlet for content.

On musical.ly, many musers (or I should better say “majority of musers”) have got famous just because of their lip syncing and I don’t think that lip syncing is a tough thing to do unless you know how to create expressions. (If you really have something unique in you then you definitely deserve to be a star) doing something too common is needed nowhere. I think that if musical.ly stars join V2 then here also they should be judged on the basis of how entertaining they are or how active they are.

True but, if a musical.ly star join to V2 ofc she will have an amount of followers that se take from the other social media she have and probably it will be “frustrating” for someone.

I mean there are many webstar on the internet and not all of them are actually an “artist”…but hey if a large public likes them, we cann just sit down and see what they do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well that’s true:-)

1 Like

To be honest really don’t like musical.ly .If vine is going to be like it then i really don’t know.

3 Likes

I doubt it’s going to be like musically, there might be some people who do sometimes do musically-like stuff, but I doubt it will be fully musically videos

1 Like

Please god no

2 Likes

I’m gonna be honest v2 would be so much worse with musical.ly stars. A large part of vine to me is that looks don’t matter, but in musical.ly, 99% of the time, the ones that make it big are like plastic looking 15 year olds that even younger kids obsess over.

1 Like

I hope they don’t honestly because ppl would be more interested in watching them instead of new talented ppl arriving