Musica.ly is like V*** with Music

musically-app-update1

This application is really popular among youngsters and it’s like a Vine with music that you select or upload limited to 15 seconds.

Do you think the V2 should catch up with such features rather that trying to bring back the same old app again?

2 Likes

No, if they were to make it a lip-syncing app or whatever it loses all of its originality which is what made it so great and different.

2 Likes

people who are enthusiastic about v2 really do not like the musical.ly, mainly because it is a social network with MANY kids and this is extremely annoying so I guess they should not use music in v2 or something like musical.ly, in my opinion, short videos (6.5 seconds) in the square format and with some basic tools is ideal, the application would be annoying with a lot of features, the videos would lose grace…

1 Like

I’m not talking about cloning this app but we have to be creative to attract more users, if the V2 is about redoing Vine like it is it won’t stand against Instagram and certainly not against Music.ly, we have to cover all possible features combined and remember the youngsters are the biggest share of users of mobile apps

I used it for a bit but I felt like an old man since most people on their look like their 13

5 Likes

I’m laughing :joy::joy::joy:, but i feel like musical.ly should be left to the younger kids & should be a separate app on its own.

1 Like

An important thing to know is that Musical.ly is losing users rather quickly. In fact, it seems as though a lot of Musical.ly users are eager to leave the app for v2. I’m not sure about the big stars on the app, but whatever mistakes Musical.ly made, a lot of users got upset and are looking for a new platform.

1 Like

I think maybe, just maybe people can remake their favorite v2os (videos) while creditting the original creator. Thats my opinion, feel free to disagree

2 Likes

It could be, I could not give you an opinion because I never use that app

I agree with alot of the posts I see. Theres no reason to try to redo musical.ly PLUS you can download your Musically 's and just upload them to V2 if you really wanted to anyways,

1 Like

I think there’s some honor in respecting the art of the App(v2) though.

1 Like

I’m definitely one of those people who’s going to leave. I’m crowned (verified) on there, but Musical.ly only caters to the people at the very top. Can’t wait to see what V2 does to change that.

2 Likes

V2 is gonna destroy musicl.ly

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more!!!

Yep, I think that once Musical.ly got a boost of fame because of its main stars, they completely neglected everyone else.

Maybe Ricegum actually DID stop them…

1 Like

Hope everyone is doing well. I’m curious about musical.ly myself as my friends have been pastering me to join. I said i didn’t want to take the effort to grow my account and they prompted me to this site: getfreemusicallyfollowers.tk which is supposed to give you free musically followers.
I eventually signed up only to find out that the site above simply doesn’t work and immediatelly closed my account after seeing that my 3 posts had close to 0 reach. Musically really isn’t worth anyones time actually.

Please dont do this to me
V2 is becoming the thing that is growing, and it not going to become an ugly TikTok (Musical.ly) | It’s really not the idea that will get the team blowing up as it is currently. Lip-syncing app’s will just ruin the community and their so cringey and horrible.

We like comedy and music and lots of fun. The original app that was purchased by Twitter was ruined because they decided to close it. This will be the next generation tech app too!

I’m with you on that one.

Thanks