Music Streaming Services Integration

Everyone is aware that streaming services are the new wave. Almost no one has music downloaded on their phone anymore. Whether it be Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, whatever the case may be it is a known fact that buying the music is a thing of the past. I’ve seen some talk about the built-in ability to add music to vines, and if that feature is indeed implemented I think it should be expanded to streaming services, audio from something that might be in your camera roll, or maybe even a YouTube link with the ability to select 6 seconds from the video. Halfway through typing this I came across this thread that mentions Spotify:
https://community.byte.co/t/possible-spotify-sync/5338?u=bliss
…but having all the above mentioned services as well would really broaden the horizons of the things we could create.

7 Likes

My dream of Dom, this may be a good idea! can come true if this is implemented!! :smile::smile::smile:

it sounds good

1 Like

Good idea!

1 Like

Good thread! This way you can optimize sounds almost perfectly.

2 Likes

I actually have abt 400 songs that I’ve paid for, over the span of a year… so most definitely iTunes library should be integrated… allowing sites like Spotify allow music to be stolen from the artists… that’s why having music in your iTunes library is a perk.

2 Likes

That’s a great idea!! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Of course pulling music from your library would be there. I’m not saying ditch it as a whole, I’m saying to add the other services on top of that.

1 Like

Cool idea thanks for sharing :))

1 Like

bump bump

1 Like