Music byters?🤗🎼

Hey! I just wanted to see and meet other byters that do music on there or just really enjoy it. I like to sing and play some instruments so it could be cool to have some Byte music group or collab sometime with some of you :blush: I’ve already seen a lot of great musicians on this app but itd be cool to meet some more too! I haven’t really posted much on this forum so hi also haha, just some stuff about me : I’m a college student and I love singing and food and I was in an acapella group too so all I do Is pretty much is sing and eat lmao. Hope to meet some of you guys through this!! Bytes been a fun time :partying_face:
My byte handles the same as my username also :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So…go and watch some of my bytes and judge yourself if i’m worthy of the name " Music Byter " lmao

2 Likes

jesse j cover is nice. I’m sure if you keep doing music more good things will come your way

3 Likes

I just uploaded a new song today, planning some more in the future! @remy.scott

2 Likes

Adding a +1 to the jesse j cover. Love your content! I also try my hand at creating loopy music at @curryshoe. Love the music community here.

2 Likes

Nice to meet ya, love to be involved with the music side of the app. My byte username is Apollo feel free to connect with me

2 Likes

I make “music—ish” content, I would really call mine music. Niceeee TL meet you welcome to byte.

3 Likes

thanks! I’ll be sure to check more of your content too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to hear them and nice to meet ya! I’ll go listen to it :smile:

1 Like

nice to meet ya! whats ur byte username?

2 Likes

If you want some free beats just hit me up.

2 Likes

changed from #general-discussion to #promote-yourself

3 Likes