Multiply Media Group Open Discussion Panel

DISCLAIMER: Money is discussed in this post as a passive topic for the panel. For this reason, we request that this post not be taken down.

Hello! I am Jeron, CEO of BRDRIP Media, now re-branding to Multiply Media Group. We are holding an open discussion panel to talk about our plans moving into 2019. This is also to get our name out there. We will discuss all of our subsidiaries, potential investors (@dom) and shareholders, open employment Creative Team positions, volunteer opportunities, and everything that has to do with the company moving forward.

We are planning this over-the-internet forum to be held either 2019-01-05T05:00:00Z2019-01-06T05:00:00Z, on our official Communications Discord Server which hasn’t launched yet (check back here for updates).This is right before the company will re-launch, on 2019-01-07T05:00:00Z.

If you’d like to talk to us in private, DM me here. For all other inquiries, email multiplymg@gmail.com.

Thanks so much to the Byte Forums. Have a great one.

Update: The Discord is now open for public use. Thanks to our beta testers for helping to make sure everything is smooth in the server. The official date of the Panel is now on 2019-01-05T18:00:00Z2019-01-05T21:00:00Z. Until then, feel free to roam around in the server. We will be progressing as we go along.

6 Likes

idiscover where u at

10 Likes

they boutta get they a*ses kicked im telling u

3 Likes

u shouldve @'d them @iDiscover whats good sis

1 Like

hahahahah

1 Like

What does “Multiply Media Group” even do

4 Likes

we’re a media company… we have a label, do like 72827293729 types of management, plan tours. we do a lot

2 Likes

why don’t y’all have a website then?

3 Likes

we do… we’re rebranding… its unpublished until we finish

1 Like

In my opinion multiply media group ls credible and i support them 100%

2 Likes

thanks for this justin

so i got the email for the form how would this benefit me it feels more like a machinima thing

Ofc ima ride with you guys

1 Like

lets take this to dms

i’m a wee bit skeptical but ill see how this goess

2 Likes

So if i wanted to be managed, what benefits would i get from your company and what would i be expected to give?

…Not again.

5 Likes

hey!!! dm me!

idiscover deserves all the slander periodt

@itisjayyy Good luck on your re-branding, hope you give chances to the smallest ones and everything gets done with good intentions.

Please don’t @ us looking for shade or tea, we’re not like that.

Love, iDiscover :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes