Movies I Can Re-watch

These movies I can re-watch over and over again. Name some of your movies or series you can re-watch.

Taking of Pelham 123

Mission Impossible IV

Toy Story 3

Up

5 Likes

spiderman- into the spiderverse. great movie

4 Likes

The Avengers (2012). I love rewatching the movie :smiley:

3 Likes

Shrek and Shrek 2(I don’t have the other DVDs :disappointed:), Scooby Doo and the cyber chase, I’ll add more if I can remember them

5 Likes

Heathers, Clueless, Donnie Darko, Knocked Up are some I can’t get enough of

2 Likes

Inglorious basterds

2 Likes

Iron man and Back to the future

6 Likes

Hitch

2 Likes

bad boys 1&2, Superbad

3 Likes

i got to watch that movie. still will be awhile before i watch it but i liked the recent spiderman movies that came out

2 Likes

i forgot about that one. I probably re-watched that movie at least 3 times in theaters haha

3 Likes

shrek 2 is one of the best sequels I’ve watched out there. Not many sequels are that good

5 Likes

another movie i should have mentioned is the original lion king as well. that was a classic

4 Likes

not my cup of tea due to some of the violence

2 Likes

now I’m remebering that epic final fight in iron man: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOFq4AlP0kM

4 Likes

superbad was probably one of the funnies comedy movies i’ve seen in a while haha

2 Likes

I wish I could put my list but it would just go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

2 Likes

just list it. I got time

2 Likes

Spirited Away, Howl’s Moving Castle, KiKi’s Delivery Service and like so many others :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Alright here it goes,
Shrek, shrek 2, the lion king, brother bear, bugs life, guardians of the galaxy, guardians of the galaxy vol.2, ant man, ant man and the wasp, avengers, avengers infinity war, avengers endgame, spider-man: homecoming, spider-man: far from home, joker, rocket man, bohemian rhapsody, bumblebee, Spider-Man: into the Spider-Verse, big hero 6, cars, cars 3, coco, the greatest showman, happy feet, kingsmen, kingsmen 2: golden circle, lego movie, Deadpool, Deadpool 2, aristocats, the emperors new groove, iron man, yesterday, detective pikachu, Thor: ragnarok, moana, doctor strange, Forrest Gump, Jurassic park, Jurassic park 2, Jurassic park: lost world, Jurassic world, Jurassic world 2, back to the future, grease, and idk if that’s it, that’s prolly some

4 Likes