Mother’s Day

Hey there! Since today is Mother’s Day, I’d love to hear about the present you have given her, if you have chosen to give her one.

Mine is: The gift of me (in other words, the physical embodiment of disappointment)…

Also, to those who are unfortunate enough to have lost their mother, I’m sorry for your loss. You are strong and stable (not to plagiarise Theresa May) and you are all things beautiful. Keep being you :heart::heart:

13 Likes

I know I bought my mother something one time and she just went full sicko mode and loved it…if only I could remember

Anyways love your mom for the short time she’s here. :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

I thought mother’s day was in May

10 Likes

Theresa may is bad

5 Likes

Mother’s Day is May 12th. lol

And aaawwwwwww… you would make a great gift.

5 Likes

To clear any confusion today is Mother’s Day in the U.K. :hugs:

10 Likes

Got her a card and some Ruby Port

3 Likes

Wait Mother’s Day is in May??

1 Like

April’s fool!?

1 Like

In the United States Mothers Day is in May
In the United Kingdom Mothers Day is in March
Annam resides in the UK

For mothers day ill probably spend time with my mom maybe make a byte with her assuming byte comes out before May 12th :p.

6 Likes

Ok thanks for clearing that up. Why is it different tho?

2 Likes

They were created on different days i’m guessing

Tbh they should make all of them one day for a global Mothers Day

2 Likes

Another reason as to why Britain is better that America: We celebrate Mother’s Day earlier :triumph:

3 Likes

Yes girl x , FACTS !

1 Like

yes but alex lives in america

3 Likes

Yet another reason why Britain is better.

2 Likes

Ah that makes sense :joy: thanks for clearing that up

Got her nothing. Played hard on mothers day, didn’t even get a card or say happy MD. Dont worrie, surprising her with Take That tickets at the end of the month!
Help I am broke!

Im gonna give her to change the date of mothers day to May 12th because america is no. 1 hell yeah baby freedom and football and beer and paying for collegE