Most unstatisfying thing

In your opinion what is the most unsatisying thing ?

2 Likes

Waiting for the app… :sob::sob::sob: I want it soo bad !!!

9 Likes

cannot plug the USB for the first try.

8 Likes

This is super detailed, hear me out. I have a car which has a rough texture on the inside of the door. It’s like super rough but the bumps are a little spread out. Every time someone runs their nails through that texture i fucking cringe and shrink into a ball. It’s so fucking annoying and unsatisfying.

1 Like

Trying to get attention. Once you get it you dont know what to do. Unsatisfactory

5 Likes

dropping a quesadilla

8 Likes

Confusing your dates for you finals and having to retake them on another day (aka me last year) sometime you wanna be done and retakes are fun :sunglasses:,

Agreed, I really want this app to come out

1 Like

The typical when you finish washing dishes in the sink but little do you know there’s still some left on the stove, or anywhere else in fact

4 Likes

When you get out the shower and accidentally touch paint on the wall, it gives me nightmares.

Another would be when I have to get off the couch to get the tv remote or something else.

1 Like

I’m trying to imagine how you would touch the walls right when you get out of the shower without falling or something every time :face_with_monocle::stuck_out_tongue:

@Oren

1 Like

cutting a nail too short :face_with_head_bandage:

I honestly don’t know how I do it it just happens I try keeping away from them now though :confounded::rofl:

1 Like

Game of Thrones

how dare you