Most annoying spam IG comments?

Since I post beats online I always get comments like, “Hey DM if you wants beats,” or something along that line except Im not an artist :woman_singer: Just make the beats

3 Likes

@Ganonthecannon

2 Likes

Thats an oof

1 Like

The emojis that are not from apple.

2 Likes

NOT as annoying as the sub4sub people…ESSH!:grimacing:

bananahamock445 just dropped a new single click the link in his bio.:roll_eyes:

ummmm…how about no. lol

5 Likes

(im gonna add more of these as i see them)
“Your content is exceptional! It needs to be seen by more people, I can help you with it. Please check out the link in my bio for more details”

“Awesome, very motivating content!!:ok_hand::+1:

“Keep up the good content!!:clap::v:

2 Likes

Hi :wave: , i know this is kinda cliche :sweat_smile: , but i’m just an upcoming singer :musical_note: :100: and i’d love for you to give my music a listen :pray:

3 Likes

the comments that have nothing to do with the post. fb (follow back) or lb (like back). cos uh, yeah. the kardashians/jenners are TOTALLY going to follow / like back. smh.:rofl::skull:

1 Like

Top 10 L’s list

1. R Kelly
  2. ISIS
  3. lil pump’s cousin @ryze
  4. people waiting for eternal atake

*posts a meme*

Wow, i love this! :heart: something about the composition

or

You’d look great in our clothes, give us a dm!

3 Likes

1 Like

Could definitely see that being an annoying IG comment. Worse ones are “hey check me out!”

Emoji comments on IG in general are annoying.

Definitely agree with that. Those people who sub to them anyways arent their real followers anyway. Most of them wont check your content

1 Like

Shoot, the bottom 2 are the most annoying because it almost sounds like a compliment until you realize its spam

For half a sec I almost thought that was a serious comment :laughing: After seeing that kind of comment I just think, “Im now officially blocking you.”

Hey thats how they made their :moneybag:. Spam bots and lipo :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve tried Dming those people. Never got a reply back :laughing:

Definitely the comments that have nothing to do with the post in any way at all

1 Like

What you dont like pure emoji comments that go like this :headphones::bowling::bowling::reminder_ribbon::dart::2nd_place_medal::bowling::police_car::tractor::oncoming_police_car::oncoming_police_car::rotating_light::rocket::rocket::artificial_satellite::aerial_tramway::seat::rotating_light::artificial_satellite::sailboat::sailboat: :laughing:

1 Like