Most annoying kind of Youtube Channels?

The ones that are literal PowerPoint slides with some random dude or gal speaking too close into the microphone. Like no. I’d rather just get this information off a website thank you next :tired_face:

2 Likes

I am actually annoyed of most youtube channels now. It was all nice and cool for a couple years but I feel like its just blown up too much now. Everyone is doing the same things and its just so repetitive/gotten way to annoying. I don’t watch that many youtube stars anymore cuz some of them are just fake af and you can’t really trust them anymore with what they recommend cuz half the time they are just endorsing the products, so your not getting the honest genuine reviews and then you have those youtubers that flaunt their money around/ do some dumb sh*t to get views. Its not entertaining, it just looks stupid! Its sad how we spend hours watching these videos and keep coming back, so they continue to make content like that. I’m mostly their for food, traveling, health-related, or pet videos. Sorry for my long rant lol

1 Like

That’s all of them tbh. Worst part about them is the silly kids who try to reanct them thinking they’re going to get the same reaction

Those kinds of vidoes are alright, but I feel like I’m back at school when I see that kind of content

It’s all good. (I actually read the long rant lol) Tbh Youtube has fallen down a lot, but I see it from this perspective. All these platforms in the beginning have decent content and it’s not all about the money but as things gain more traction it does hence the flaunting youtbers and clout chasers. No different on IG, Tik Tok, Twitch, or whatever else will come in the future. It’s nothing new, just show biz as usual

1 Like

I used to like commentary channels, but now there’s so many and they’re all really negative. I don’t like when people criticize other creators just because they think their content is dumb.

3 Likes

The channels with the robot text reader and lame slideshow to go with it. Also those with the narration and fast pencil-like drawings.

2 Likes

these companies that make videos talking about the MOST BASIC THINGS THAT EVERYONE KNOWS adding ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to any story or event
i’ll give an example of a title:
“DISNEY SECRETS THEY DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW” with a shocked face from a disney princess with a red circle around their fucking collarbone. and the actual video is just Easter eggs found in the movies that everyone knows about

they always have this generic name like “globalizer” with a blue checkmark next to it
and a female host in her 20’s WITH THE SAME VOICE AS ALL THE OTHERS “like omg thats like sooooooo like cuul, i love starbucks omg like lets go haha”
and this awful green screen with like a blank background picture
and the worst ATTEMPT to relate to the public by being like “omg wifi yay” and “ooh coffee i love coffee” like stfu

3 Likes

I think what it really comes down to is it’s easier to sit in front of a camera and complain about something, than actually make good quality content. All you have to do is use your smart phone and press play while you complain about the latest content creator or internet trend.

1 Like

If I remember there’s a stick figure show which still gets milions of views for that show to this day

I’m gulity of clicking those things, and always being dissapointed by these secrets. It’s almost never anything shocking. They’ll give a secret like “OMG can you believe star x dosen’t like pizza? Like who dosent’ like pizza?” It’s annoying to say the least.

fortnite youtube channels :rage:

1 Like

ASMR with food

2 Likes

The stick figure animation is not so bad.
It’s this type of video that is annoying:

1 Like

I could see that be annoying, but enough people seem to like it for whatever reason

Honestly I can’t even watch past the first few seconds. Idk how people can watch an entire video on that

:ok_hand: (8char)

those weird spammy childrens channels

1 Like

Those toxic creators channel

2 Likes

Everyone that does it for money. Regardless of your niche it should be for fun, that’s all I’d say

6 Likes