Most annoying kind of Youtube Channels?

The most annoying ones have to be the reaction channels.

4 Likes

Nooo I love reaction channels lol well reaction and commentary like Cody Ko, Danny Gonzalez, Ryan Trahan, etc. Anyway, I’m not a fan of asmr vids. They rub me the wrong way

9 Likes

Guava juice but idk if we should be talking shit in the forums about posetivity

3 Likes

Daily vlogs where people think their life is interesting but… in the 25 min vid they just go our for a coffee and afterwards ask you to subscribe.

5 Likes

Ones that I don’t want to watch but end up in my recommended

3 Likes

Simple. Toy reviews :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Drama channels, people who are untalented that try to provoke the community and spread negativity just to get views.

4 Likes

Commentary channels is one thing, but making a channel where you sit down and watch the video with no editing is unoriginal to say the least.

1 Like

I agree we should be keeping it positive but Guava Juice’ videos show people will watch anything as long as you have an audience

I see your point. I actually like them because I’ve shot and edited video in the past and definitely have respect for thr craft, but you have a point

Think that happens to everyone. Sometimes you get the most random videos :laughing:

1 Like

I see your point but if you’re getting millions of people watching your video every month, why stop? Sounds bettet than working a corporate job for most people

I see where you’re coming from with this. It seems these channels have taken a note fromt the news focusing on negativity becasue its easy to sit in front of a camera and complain

1 Like

T-Series

4 Likes

daily vloggers(the bad kind), drama channels, “news” channels(minus pew news), clickbaity challenge videos, anything pandering towards kids that’s just super fake basically

3 Likes

I don’t mind reaction channels but the most annoying ones I think are prank / challenge channels because their extremely relied on clickbait and also they can be cringey, not funny, harmful, scripted, and the list goes on and on.

3 Likes

Indian people seem to like it hence its popularity, but I understand why you may not like it

Have to say I feel the same way. Makes me think this is only bound to leak on byte for better and for worse

1 Like

You’re right prank challenges can be annoying at times. Its also annoying when you hear these prank channels claim all their pranks are real.

Fake prank channels

3 Likes