Morrning throughts

What do you guys think when you first wake up in the morrning :slight_smile: ( Most of the time i think if my day is going to be good or not )

7 Likes

Why is my phone yelling at me

8 Likes

Why no one loves me

6 Likes

The forums , gotta see what people have been chatting about on the forums lol … :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i keep waking up with anxiety of ‘what am i going to do with my life, how am i going to cope, why am i the failure of the family’

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Time to go back to sleep

3 Likes

Coffee.

3 Likes

Will byte have the same effect as Vine? The truth shall be revealed when the app is released and the final product, not beta, is out. So far, there have been some people who say it won’t achieve the same success as the app went through a Hiatus phase during the summer when the owner postponed the project for reasons kept to himself. The app’s official forum was a flourishing place to meet new users of the internet who hold a common interest but soon that dwindled down as well. There’s nothing wrong with having the energy around the app dwindle down to a mere percentage of people, but I wonder how it’ll hold up months down the app’s release on the App Store and Google Play. Pre- Order for the app should be coming soon as the developers are releasing a closed testing to some very lucky people.

5 Likes

i just think of what i’m going to wear really

4 Likes

It usually gets weird

2 Likes

I get up and check the forums for updates :rofl:

1 Like

general concern on how to make it through the day pretty much, and stuff shonzi said. it tough stuff

1 Like

what’s for breakfast? And then I check the forums…

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: i cant

“I wish I had gone to sleep earlier ooooof 11 hours was NOT enough”

2 Likes

I think, “Why do so many people misspell things and misuse apostrophes?”

1 Like

When it’s on a school day I think “oh god here we go again.”
If it’s on a weekend I think “oh god only two more days till monday.”

2 Likes