(More Detailed) About You Thread

So this thread is foriintroducing yourself to people on the forums.
[Name, likes, dislikes, random fact]
I’ll start.

Hey, I’m Sam. I enjoy computing and drama. I hate it when the customer service machines are all being used because I have to talk to people, and it’s really awkward because we don’t know eachother and all we can say is, ‘Lovely weather’ or just be silent and watch as they judge what your buying. Also i like dogs.

4 Likes

I’m Chabe. I can’t stand people who talk TOO much and about thing I don’t care about. I like animals, turtles are da bomb even though I once killed one.

5 Likes

that was a quick turn of events

4 Likes

Internetfriendsmeet . com

7 Likes

i like potatoes

1 Like

hey bud! here’s a similar thread, InternetFriendsMeet.com pls use the magnifying glass in the top right corner before you make a post!! but my name is Reid, i race motocross, and i love byte! :grin: (edit: just saw alex’s post looool)

4 Likes

I did, and thats a different website not a thread

1 Like

this thread covers that :wink:

1 Like

that’s not a website lool, it’s a thread

1 Like

Hey, I’m Soul. I love making art and working on projects like videos and acting in skits. I hate not having control over my life because it hurts and it is painful forcing my soul and body to work on somebody else’s schedule and lifestyle. It’s stressful. I need to do me, my way. I like coffee and tea. Greek Mythology. Comedy. Music. Etc. I’m also a Sagittarius.

I’m Alberto, love sports and live in London can’t wait to create and make each and one of you laugh !