More Byte Dreams

What are some dreams you’ve had about byte?

1 Like

I have had a recurring dream about doing a Colab Byte with Howard Schultz the founder of Starbucks… and in that dream I hammered him with Tweets on Twitter to the point he blocked me but then reached out to me through an assistant.

After doing the Colab Schultz donated 800 million to the Byte community to make creative Bytes to inspire and encourage MD’s working on immunology cures to solve problems surrounding Corona Virus, for Nurses, front line workers and more.

It would be so awesome for Byte to having a creators fund with 800 million in it through an endowment to have Bytes to solve real world right now problems through Bytes…

1 Like

“TO HAVE” hahaha…

1 Like

dang this is awfully vivid dream, but 800 million to help with a good cause while using an app would be interesting

1 Like

It is 1:00 AM here on Easter Sunday and I should be preparing to hammer on social media about the grace of God, the love of God and repentance but instead I can not stop thinking about philanthropic money coming into Byte to have Bytes created to help solve real world problems. I should be talking about the resurrection of Jesus and the gift of salvation but instead I keep thinking of what it would look like for 800 million philanthropic dollars coming into the Byte creators pool to solve world problems. Think about the joy that could bring to so many creators on Byte… What do you think?

1 Like

i mean I like it, but we’ll see what happens. What I’m honestly more concerned about is the next recession. This one is bad but the next one will be worse in my opinion