Moon mist ice-cream

I’m shook and please tell me this is a lie :sob: I just found out that Moon Mist is only sold here in Nova Scotia and since I’m 99.9% sure I’m the only Nova Scotian one Byte that means I’m the only one that’s ever tried it and that makes me unexplainably sad :disappointed: please tell me this if fake news

it tastes like grape, banana and bubblegum which sounds like a mess but tastes great and a essential part of childhood :joy:

20 Likes

as someone who is not from nova scotia i can confirm i’ve never heard of this . but i do like bubblegum ice cream so maybe id like it :grin:

10 Likes

Sounds delicious

7 Likes

omggg, i wanna try this. for some reason i feel like i know how it’s going to taste

8 Likes

never head of it nor seen it until now! it looks good and i want it :yum:

4 Likes

Never heard of it but it looks incredibly delicious :woozy_face:

3 Likes

The colors (and how they blended each other) are pretty. I love how this is visually satisfying, and tastefully too I guess (I have to make assumptions since I really can’t have this irl)

4 Likes

It tastes better then it looks!

3 Likes

It is!

2 Likes

It’s very satisfying lol my new aesthetic :joy:

5 Likes

I didnt even know icecream could be grape :exploding_head:, looks pretty tho, but id stick to vanilla that’s my fav :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Honestly vanilla is my favourite but Moon Mist is close second lol

5 Likes

I’m in love with the colour and the name, haven’t heard of it before

4 Likes

Weird that your favourite flavour is the simplest and most boring flavour of all ice creams. But your second flavour is basically an explosion of colors and flavour jajajajaja

4 Likes

omg I’ve never heard of it and now I cannot rest until I try it

4 Likes

The duality of man :joy:

3 Likes

this made me laugh😂

4 Likes

That ice cream is so beautiful I’ve never seen iced cream on such a beautiful display without you know… falling.

4 Likes