Money vs Fame?

Which one would you guys want more?

7 Likes

I feel like both go hand in hand a lot but if I can separate the two, probably money. Yeah it’s cool getting recognized and all that but it’s much cooler to make content you enjoy and then getting rewarded for that ya know. So for me, it would be money

14 Likes

what benny said

7 Likes

Fame tbh

3 Likes

actually yeah. being remembered and having a voice that can help people is cool. but i also wanna take care of the ones i love. it’s tough, there’s so much i wanna do…

5 Likes

hmmmmmm🤔I’ll go with money because I have supportive and loving family and friends around me.
I don’t need the validation or the attention. Plus I’ll have people to spend the money with.

7 Likes

As much as I want to say fame , it will probably still be money … because at the end of the day you need money to pay for most things you need to survive…

Fame on the other hand is super cool too…

8 Likes

I would go for money. I have to pay bills and too much fame can make a person lose himself. I mean, fame can change a person’s perspective (although money also does) but at the end of the day, we only have our family and friends who truly supports us as well as the bills, groceries and other stuff that we have to pay and it’s all cool.

6 Likes

Fame. Being recognized for what you do must feel amazing.

6 Likes

i dunno. i don’t know if i’d fare well in the spotlight. i feel like i’d be able to do so much more for the world from behind the scenes with a lot of money.

8 Likes

Money so I can donate a large portion of it.

8 Likes

Money, to save it and give the rest to the needy

6 Likes

Money, hands down. Fame sounds like it has a lot of downsides, but the only downside to having lots of money is that people are jealous of you.

4 Likes

I would have to chose fame, just because that with the spotlight, I could bring awareness to lots of real issues that people around the world are facing. and with that fame, I could host fundraisers that would bring money to the cause :smile:

4 Likes

Money so I can support all of my loved ones

4 Likes

Fame comes with money
Money doesnt come with fame

5 Likes

money because then i can pay off my student loans and go out for ice cream

6 Likes

a baconator

10 Likes

That’s exactly how I feel. Forget the fame I want the money. There’s plenty of rich people who no one knows about.

2 Likes

Ditto. You’re famous today gone tomorrow especially in today’s world

1 Like