Mods we love you

Appreciation post for the mods because I love them and they work so hard I would also like to apologize for being a nuisance when I first joined the byte forums :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

16 Likes

Bump! They deserve to see kind messages like this!

7 Likes

thank you :heart: :heart: :heart: you’re forgiven :sob: you’re a much more helpful member of the community now and we appreciate you too :blush:

8 Likes

Idk I have mixed feelings about that maddy girl. I hope she doesn’t see this

4 Likes

deletes comment

6 Likes

Maddy is a queen we don’t tolerate Maddy slander
I don’t know if you joking or not

5 Likes

You should know that I’m not worth taking seriously by now

6 Likes

9 Likes

i luv mods even if @Maddy_lions hates me :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Y’all are children as he likes to say

8 Likes

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHQg

2 Likes

I appreciate this lol but a lot of people don’t feel the same way and that’s all good! We make mistakes and we’re trying to work on it so like if anyone on the forums feels like they aren’t being listened to or whatever the problem may be, please reach out to me or any other mod. We may miss things from time to time or do things that weren’t right so you can dm us, calling us out on some of those things!! I just want the forums to be a fair place, but I get that sometimes when the mods intervene, it may not seem fair but I think we’re allowed to have our own opinions at times? Idk if you don’t think that, like I said before, dm us! We’re trying to get better and listen to y’all but we can’t help if nobody lets us know what’s wrong! Anyway, tysm for this post and I’m gunna continue to try to better myself here :heart:

3 Likes

Moderating seems like a mad difficult job. Yes you do mess up but I’m not expecting perfection. Y’all are volunteers and it’s very much appreciated.

3 Likes

Leaving Byte , the forum and the internet on the side , I think @Maddy_lions is a great person in real life. Seems like it at least :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yesss Maddy praise

3 Likes

Also wait, I know you didn’t mean this but I’m just pointing this out for those who may look at it this way, lemme just make a point that we aren’t just random volunteers doing whatever we want. We applied for mod and got the task to moderate the forums. Some may see this as a chance for us to take power and screw around with people on the forums for the fun of it, but that isn’t the case. We were picked to moderate the forums because the team thought we would be a good fit to keep things organized and try to keep convos civil here. We may slip up from time to time, but like I said, we’re bettering ourselves and if we miss anything, our DM’s are wide open so we can listen and respond!

4 Likes

Yeah I know y’all aren’t random people. You were active and positive community members first. Then you were picked as mods because of that

3 Likes

we need ben, faizal, kaden, niko, dylan, and annam AND MADDY praise.

STAN THEM FOR CLEAR SKIN. THE MOD TEAM HERE IS SO NICE AND WORKS SO HARD. THEY HAVE TO BE STANNED FOR CLEAR SKIN

6 Likes

YOU REALLY SAID SCREW MADDY eh?

5 Likes

MADDY GETS SO MUCH PRAISE yALL KNOW I STAN HER :skull:

3 Likes