#ModeMonday and Advice for Motivation

I’ve started creating bytes by introducing Edna Mode into my channel and I try to post #ModeMonday once a week. Lately for her character I’ve been hitting a wall and feel all the ideas I have aren’t good. She’s fun to play, but I don’t want her topics to be too repetitive. I want to do her justice and be entertaining, and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what you want to see her doing or what you do in general when you need some inspiration.

(Also WOO first post!)

2 Likes

I dont have direct advice on what I wanna see from your Edna Mode, but what I usually do for motivation is watch my own old stuff and remember how/why I created that Byte when I did and the thought processes I took to make em. Usually has helped me personally, could work for you:) sorry if it doesn’t tho

1 Like

I’ll try that! I’ve never actually done that before, but that makes total sense.

1 Like

I haven’t had a chance to see any of your Edna Mode posts (yet) but if there isn’t already one up, I think a “NO CREPES!” joke would be killer. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes