Mmmm yikes

Never downloaded the app but after doing a quick google search I thought the upcoming Byte update screenshot looked familiar…

Oof

14 Likes

Oof is right.

Gross.

7 Likes

I like it it’s more pretty

1 Like

k so in my opinion i think the ui feels a little better. it may take more room but- it has multiple different parts than tiktok and that ui makes the most important part, more visible in a sense

4 Likes

I honestly don’t mind it and almost every app has it like this, maybe it’s easier to reach with your thumb

tbh i hate it. damn

5 Likes

triller has it like that too, it just makes the most sense with screen space I guess, I think byte’s look is a little less cluttered tho

6 Likes

It would be cool if the buttons on the right were collapsible if you’re using Zen mode

7 Likes

I think it’s about pretty alright. It is just a test so could use a few things adjusted but I love it!

1 Like

Clash is a clone of this style too. Seems kind of pointless for like, 5 video apps to exist that all use the same exact same layout

5 Likes

How can I work for byte​:joy::joy: fr fr ??? I want to help and be a true voice between the Black Byte community and the HQ honestly.

2 Likes

Yea I am trying to apply myself! :sweat_smile: They only have the community manager position and product managing here you should totally try for whichever one u would like to do! :smile:

Product managing:

Community managing:

Lmao one day you’re gonna see the Men in Black and they’ll silence you for this mutiny :rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

No Byte this is getting out of the hand

1 Like

so since i’ve used tiktok, clash, and byte a lot i’ve seen a lot of differences between the design

here is the tiktok UI as you can see a lot of the visual elements are similar to bytes but a lot are not the same. For example the buttons on tiktok are larger and the follow button is on the right
on the byte UI the buttons are smaller, the follow button and profile info is in a different place, the sounds are in a different place and, the share is in a different place.

and when comparing byte and clash it’s a similar story

4 Likes

I appreciate it man​:pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6:. I actually applied last night.

1 Like

Wow even with this update, clash and took took still have way more obtrusive UIs

3 Likes

I’m fine with the layout but I really don’t like the arrow. I feel like it needs to be something different

3 Likes

Ooo the star for spotlight is cute. Also the follow button being bigger is nice