Millennials 🙄

Millennials took down my old account because I hurt their feelings by saying “millennials are so unfunny”. STOP BEING SENSITIVE​:heart: This is why nobody like you guys. Now I can’t locate all my friends I met on byte​:crying_cat_face: Please give me my old account back :pouting_cat::pouting_cat:

6 Likes

Stop

4 Likes

No❤️

1 Like

the app mods probably have a reason for your account being banned, but be nice to everyone and try to try to be more clear that you’re joking. people do get legit upset over those mean comments, so please, remember we’re all human.

6 Likes

hey guys its nessa and im here to cry

6 Likes

Go kiss chase

5 Likes

Hey I’m new here can anybody help this newbie i seriously don’t know what’s going on? Please tell what’s happening what’s all this genz talk millennial we the bright generation? Please tell??

1 Like

There are thousands flooding existing users with comments involving vulgar language. I’m not talking about fairy comments and “No❤️“. I’m from tiktok and I’m honestly embarrassed to see so much toxicity in byte when we just got here.
#killallmillenials, kill yourself, hope you do break your legs, just die already and leave the app are just a few comments I’ve seen.

Some of the hate has been indiscriminately sent to gen z accounts, people of color, and people of the LGBT community on accident because users weren’t able to see they weren’t millennials.

Come on, we’re a community. Being toxic shouldn’t be a whole personality trait.

Harassing byte users and then invalidating them by laughing when they get bothered is not cute. Do better tiktok we just got here.

14 Likes

Did lil huddy taste :revolving_hearts::star_struck::sparkles: your lip fillers :sparkles::heart_eyes_cat::fairy:t3:‍♀

4 Likes

tell me about it i had a whole debate with them :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

No♥️

6 Likes

Are you that middle aged man who deleted my account :roll_eyes: go pay your taxes or something oldie

3 Likes

Be nice to him he gets us

4 Likes

I’m joking I like him he’s funny

5 Likes

omg let’s have a bath party at @addisonre house!!!

4 Likes

be careful he has the respected badge :scream_cat:

4 Likes

Awww that makes me happy :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

No :heart:

3 Likes

basically, tiktok might be banned in the us due to privacy concerns from the app’s ties to the chinese government. this caused a flood of new users to byte from tiktok’s community earlier this week, which is typically gen z style humor. byte is filled with users of all ages, which users on tiktok aren’t used to due to the app’s very well designed recommendations, so as a joke, users started saying things you mentioned. these are typically jokes but some people are very serious and rude about it.

1 Like

No :heart:

1 Like