Millennials pt 2 😾

Anyway buzzfeed said that I would be a sourdough rye I was rly hoping for baguette :weary::weary:

6 Likes

You are gorgeous queen

1 Like

:pleading_face::heart:

2 Likes

Unknown

6 Likes

also MY SECOND MILLENNIAL ROAST IS NOT INDICATIVE OF MY PERSONALITY IM STRESSED THE SARCASM DIDNT COME ACROSS TRANSPHOBIA IS NOT A FORM OF COMEDY AND IS GROSS AND IS TO BE CONDEMNED!

5 Likes

This was literally me at 11pm last night burning bacon 1994 gang where u at

3 Likes

I don’t eat avocado toast. I make my own iced matcha lattes, and drink pour over coffee from my knockoff Chemex.

My discoveries: Matcha powder is f**king expensive, and fresh ground coffee is the way to go.

I haven’t really paid attention to BuzzFeed since The Try Guys, Michelle Khare, Ladylike, Jordan Shalhoub, Kelsey Darragh, and other prominent personalities in those circles left.

I have a job in digital media, a roommate, and we have a giant cardboard cutout of Tom Hiddleston as Loki in our living room- he was supposed to be temporary but eventually became part of the furniture. He’s our “3rd roommate”- but doesn’t pay rent.

My obsessions lie with ramen, sweet dogs, Chris Evans, and good movies.

I try to maintain a reasonable fitness routine (pilates & yoga are amazing), read my tarot at least twice a month, hang at Darren Criss’ piano bar in Hollywood, it’s chill.

Hope that answers…?

Oh, and f**k Hufflepuff, I am a Gryffindor, and do not claim JK Rowling.

1 Like

I can cook, and am allergic to like 90% of Mickey D’s, but the rest is me.
(only like, only my best friends get to see me attempt to twerk, and that’s generally because they get a few drinks in me and then try and teach me)

2 Likes

Wow queen thot hours

3 Likes

Imagine it took you 2 minutes just to get onto the internet. Pictures, just the pictures themselves and not even the video, would take an entire minute to load. Downloading ANYTHING was painful.

(that’s exaggerated, but I remember downloading the demos of my favorite PC games to test them out, and it’d take 4 hours to download, and that’s if it’s not disrupted; if your download is 99% complete, and your internet cuts off before it’s completely done, you lose EVERYTHING and have to start over)

There’s a reason the first apartment I lived in was nicknamed Ho Chateau.

3 Likes

3 Likes

ok?

1 Like

yes

but did i ask?? :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

You forgot something after that

you could

i didn’t ask :heart:

this is gonna be in my nightmare 2nite

3 Likes

I found the wall part funny so I approve :joy: