Millenials how do u feel about us

Ok ngl Im almost at 1k followers and I’ve been on here for 2 days… How do y’all feel about us on here? Like ik y’all don’t like the fairy comments and the no❤️ and stuff cuz u don’t understand them but do you guys like 100gecs and the subway surfers and shane yaw/gabbie hanna videos?

6 Likes

I mean, sure I guess? Lol
Do what you love, but just, idk, do something new? Like collaborating with other Byte users? Just giving a advice tho. (biggest thing is: don’t flex. Good for you if you have 1K followers tho)

But welcome, with open arms, Nathaniel Munoz.

4 Likes

I love 100 Gecs. Definitely recommend Dylan Brady’s EP. Also, welcome! The more the merrier. Subversive and absurdist humor is great. Keep it coming.

3 Likes

Yes I love all of it lol. You guys are hilarious

8 Likes

I enjoy the fairy comments and copy pastas of your popular songs (Martha’s Dog/Pink Wig/Snake). Subway surfers is cool, but I’m not really into it. I’m meh about yes :heart: and no :heart: don’t really mind it.

The only things I’m not really with are the ones referencing blue whale challenge or the kids who are actually mean. But my personal experience so far (after I learn more about your culture) is that I like ya’ll. So much that it influenced me to make a Byte for #alttiktok after checking it out on TT for a few hours.

7 Likes

I’m open minded and optimistic

2 Likes

Wait do y’all actually like shane…

2 Likes

No lmao It’s a joke we all make fun of him on tiktok for being a pedophile

6 Likes

dude shane did nothing wrong stop harassing him :heart:

3 Likes

The Shane bytes are killing me. They keep playing his insta live response to Tati’s video and it gets me every time lol. And that song! :joy:

7 Likes

I don’t think I have any interest in tiktok style content. Everything looks the same, no originality or creativity as far as I can tell. No❤️

4 Likes

Ok cool yeah I totally got that aha

1 Like

Lol rn were all confused but it will get better soon :heart:

Dawson ? :flushed:.

3 Likes

No opinion because I do not know what these are

Not a millennial but welcome! That’s just what’s currently popular right now. Every platform has trends like that, and eventually everyone will move into their own little communities, especially when the recommendation algorithms are improved. To get back to your point, if anyone enjoys that content, that’s great! People who don’t can just scroll past.

Edit: To actually answer the question. As a fellow Gen Z person, the stuff’s hilarious to me.

1 Like

We do not stan.

1 Like

i’m 'bout to drop a vid deepfrying you and @chlamydiaa in about 10 hours.

2 Likes

yuh. :heart:

God no. Our humor is a little confusing. We make dances to his deep fried songs and paste him onto subway surfers because we don’t like him.

2 Likes