Dear Future Self,

I love you.

5 Likes

hi future self…

does everyone still give me gas?.. if so… is it as much as now x

5 Likes

wOw ok theN

5 Likes

Me to me: Don’t be an annoying little twat like your usual persona.

7 Likes

I’d say keep at it and follow your dreams. Nows the time to follow them

3 Likes

Bruh… I attacked my own self :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Keeping it simple and say Hey buddy hope your doing fine up there in the big world

5 Likes

Don’t fake scream, legit scream. I’m telling myself this cuz on Vine I would fake scream and it was cringe af.

4 Likes

Hey future self,
It’s me, an vision from the past. Life was tough with studies and other things. But still you pushed hard enough to get here - at this very moment where you could be graduating with your friends and seeing your family smiling back at you. Always stay in the game you started on, it’s not game over when you loose a life. There are trials and they can be much harder than the previous one. It’s time to get your head back to the game and gear up, because you don’t know which obstacles you are going to face next.

Yourself,
Clement - A Time Capsule Message

7 Likes

I would tell myself remember all the time you’ve spent molding yourself into who you are, remember who you’re doing this for, and remember to be true to yourself and the type of music you want to make regardless of if you make it or not. There will always be supporters and non supporters, but don’t let that keep you from achieving your end goal. All hardships are in the past, but what’s in front of you is a lot of hard work.

8 Likes

Dear future me,
You sucked

5 Likes

Dear future selves,

See there is nothing to worry about, you got this, don’t OVERTHINK it! You’re more than prepared just bloody do it! you will soon see it all works out x :smile: Goodluck :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Dear nick

Can i borrow 10 bucks to buy something on steam? Thanks

Nick.

5 Likes

To my future self,

It’s all going to work out in the end, kid. You’re so creative, smart, funny and full of so much love. You’re stronger mentally and emotionally than you think, the growth in store for you will be one of the greatest achievements in your life. It’s okay to ask for help, don’t feel like you can’t go to anyone for it. Keep your head up high and walk it like you talk it. I know that someday you’re going to make a major impact on the world around you and you’ll be so amazed at your ability to make a difference in the lives of others. Just know that you’re always loved no matter what. Now go out there and seize the moment!

5 Likes

Hello future me,
I don’t know what you’re going through right now, but you’ve pulled through so much. Remember who has always believed in you, and never loose sight of what you’re striving towards.
-past you

3 Likes

dear future self:
have you gotten big on byte yet?? are you happy with what you’re doing? how many follower do you have?? im sure your doing pretty good, just make sure to keep up all the goood work and work hard, because if you do, things will come to you, don’t worry. just be confident. i love you.

3 Likes

Dear future self,

I hope you are living the life you always wanted. And the most important thing, I hope you’re happy with it.

3 Likes